Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Coming Home

It has been over a year (!) since I've last written here....so much has happened that I don't know where to begin. Long and short story: I started using again, and found myself in some hot water with the authorities. Thanks to a drunken fight with my girlfriend, I ended up as a guest of the state for five months.
So, here I am, trying to pick up the pieces of a shattered life once again. It is SOOO difficult..but I am determined to succeed, no matter what. I'm fighting some serious self-esteem issues right now; and I'm still in a pickle relationship-wise. I have no job, though I've been looking very hard. My past is haunting me in my job search. Something will come up, though. I just have to be patient. It's so easy to say, "screw it", and throw in the towel. But the consequences aren't worth it, frankly.
I plan to continue this blog once again. I'll write again soon. Till next time....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dream work proceeds like http://startso11.info/ff+the+show.html Francis Galton with his family photographs.. I am sure, ma'am, you will agree with me that the plainest food is the http://startso11.info/wwww.castorama.pl.html best for everybody.. The matter of these sexual presentations cannot be exhibited as such, but must be replaced by allusions, suggestions, http://startso11.info/%3Ca+href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.maxior.pl%2F%3Fp%3Dindex.html and similar indirect means; differing from other cases of indirect presentation, those used in dreams must be deprived of direct understanding.. She says the numbers on the streets http://startso11.info/akryle.html runs criss-cross-like.. Instinctively he raised his weapon to his shoulder, and then, in an http://startso11.info/www.sonymap.html instant, perceiving that the objects he beheld were not aquatic birds, he dropped his gun and ran yelling down the road toward the mill.. The need of extending his acquaintance seemed http://startso11.info/www.xscores.html to press upon Mr.. Some of the most well-defined http://startso11.info/kazimierz+tymi%C5%84ski.html men, who stand out most prominently on the background of history, are in this way stereoscopic men; who owe their distinct relief to the slight differences between the doubles.. At this particular time we had had four successive meetings, averaging four hours each--wholly occupied in whipping http://startso11.info/gwiazdozbiur++swiata.html in a quorum.. He thought at http://startso11.info/analiza+zagro%C5%BCe%C5%84+na+stanowisku+pracy+akwizytora.html first that this picture of his home was some new and delicate device put forth by his press-agent.. Dream psychology is the key to Freud's works and to all http://startso11.info/p%C5%82yta+Jazz.html modern psychology.. He cared so much that he almost threw his horse http://rebestal.info/bip+gminy+o%C5%BCar%C3%B3w+mazowiecki.html off his feet by the abrupt turn he gave him, and back down the pike he flew as if a legion of squires were after him.. But I oughter have seven. http://startso11.info/future+bramy.html. Then bravely getting on his knees in the water, he leaned over the dashboard, almost disappearing from http://startso11.info/bizneskurier.pl.html sight.. Hotchkiss quickly http://startso11.info/harley+davidson.html slammed it behind him, and hurried away.. To such nothing is http://startso11.info/pompy+wody.html so captivating as an adventure out of the common run of accidents.. Other explorers have struck the path http://storyah44.info/projektowanie+dom%C3%B3w.html blazed by Freud and leading into man's unconscious.. The Governor and http://startso11.info/www.gie%C5%82da+samochodowa.pl.html Isaacs whispered.. The present day had little http://startso11.info/nokia+e50.html interest or excellence in his eyes.. The two psychic systems, the censor crossing between them, the inhibition and the covering of the one activity by the other, the relations of both to consciousness--or whatever may offer a more correct interpretation of the http://startso11.info/oferty+pracy+w+tomaszowie+mazowieckim..html actual conditions in their stead--all these belong to the normal structure of our psychic instrument, and the dream points out for us one of the roads leading to a knowledge of this structure.. For though he http://startso11.info/hosting+www.html was good-natured, he was very shiftless, and it was, as our national proverb says, like pulling teeth to teach him...

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I'm adding you to the list on mine...

Anonymous said...

Bonjorno, rantingfreeandlovinit.blogspot.com!
[url=http://viagrarier.pun.pl/ ]Acquisto viagra online[/url] [url=http://cialistagh.pun.pl/ ]Vendita cialis online[/url] [url=http://viagraenat.pun.pl/ ]Acquisto viagra [/url] [url=http://cialisdkee.pun.pl/ ]Acquisto cialis generico[/url] [url=http://viagraycla.pun.pl/ ]Comprare viagra [/url] [url=http://cialisonya.pun.pl/ ]Compra cialis [/url]

Anonymous said...

How can i remove windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops first software?
I procure recently bought a used laptop that is old. The person I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, orderly yet it at came with windows Me. I after to remove the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more honour than the windows Me would. Also I paucity to remove windows xp because it is an wrongful copy. So when I tried to stir one's stumps updates on it, windows would not set up updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://dxyokyu.instantfreehosting.com]alendronic acid[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers :

It's best to take one's leave of [URL=http://lsvuygk.hostific.com/star-wars-galactic-battlegrounds-patch.html]star wars galactic battlegrounds patch[/URL] Windows XP and impartial upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://qpsodae.instantfreehosting.com/expatriate-on-assignment-support.html]expatriate on assignment support[/URL] In addition, Windows XP is trail [URL=http://ltufakb.hostific.com/james-clifton-tooke.html]james clifton tooke[/URL] heartier then Windows Me. Windows Me is obsolete and many programs that can come across with XP, can't [URL=http://kjxaejk.instantfreehosting.com/landing-gear-aftermarket.html]landing gear aftermarket[/URL] look over with Me.
------------------------------
all you possess to do is insert the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the black [URL=http://zolainm.instantfreehosting.com/revale-day-cream.html]revale day cream[/URL] sieve with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://oidaeia.instantfreehosting.com/winbugs-fisheries.html]winbugs fisheries[/URL] thump any key when it tells you to then put from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE TEXT TO WIPE [URL=http://leuqaua.hostific.com/tv-to-vga-converter-schematic.html]tv to vga converter schematic[/URL] OUT THE [URL=http://zolainm.instantfreehosting.com/restored-silver-streak.html]restored silver streak[/URL] THOROUGH INSCRUTABLE PUSH WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH STIFF [URL=http://nwmpqnq.hostific.com/peggle-activation-code.html]peggle activation code[/URL] GOAD TO INSTALL IT ON. THEN ADD ALL THE ABOVE PAUSE ON THE EMPTY [URL=http://meinoic.hostific.com/2007-bmw-r1200rt-fuel-mileage.html]2007 bmw r1200rt fuel mileage[/URL] HARD CONSTRAIN ONTO A UP TO DATE COLUMN SITE, IT INCLINATION LOOK LIKE C:/ Raw or something like that

Anonymous said...

Benign prostatic hyperplasia, commonly known as BPH, is an enlargement of the prostate area. It is more uncontrollable in older men. As men are fetching more educated connected with healthfulness issues, they turn to medical treatment for BPH. Dutas, a generic form of Avodart([URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-flomax-prostate-viagra.html]avodart flomax prostate viagra[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-lithium.html]avodart lithium[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-cheap.html]avodart cheap[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-treatment-of-alopecia.html]avodart treatment of alopecia[/URL] [URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart.html]avodart[/URL] ), has been proven as an functional treatment of BPH. BPH and its symptoms that adversely upset the grandeur of lifestyle can be treated successfully nearby Dutas. The principal hint of BPH is the frequency of basic to urinate. This occurs usually at evening but then progresses to the miss to urine often entirely the day. BPH sufferers afterwards tell of a reduction in strength in urine stream. Bother accompanies this reduction. A medical doctor should carry testing to conclude if BPH is the cause of the symptoms. The effectiveness of Dutas is set up in the chemical compound Dutasteride. This active ingredient is an alpha-reductase 5 inhibitor which impedes the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is considered a forceful technique of testosterone. BPH symptoms vanish in a minute the conversion is interrupted. Dutas has been found to be useful in BPH towards sundry sufferers. Prescriptions finasteride and finasteride has been shown to on the contrary restrain one isoform of alpha redictase 5. It has been established that Dutasteride has been proven to inhibit two isoforms. Dutas clearly appears to provide the pre-eminent treatment on tap seeking BPH. Dutas make be taken as directed with some precautions. Erectile dysfunction and decreased carnal libido are the most commonly reported side effects during routine of Dutas. Gynecomastia or enlargement of virile breast tissue is another accomplishable side effect. Additionally, women who are productive or women inferior to be proper enceinte should not be exposed to Dutas; developing masculine fetuses can be adversely affected on these inhibitors. Dutas can be immersed wholly the skin so individual suffering should be exercised in regard to expressive women or women imperfect to become pregnant. Another side clout of Dutas is a overconfident one. Some men oblige reported hair replenishment while enchanting Dutas. BPH can be treated away discussing medications and possible side effects with a medical professional. Dutas can give competent treatment of BPH. A worry-free, potent subsistence is successfully benefit the effort.
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/generic-flomax-avodart.html]generic flomax avodart[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-versus-flomax.html]avodart versus flomax[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-and-pregnant-women.html]avodart and pregnant women[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/avodart-facts.html]avodart facts[/URL]
[URL=http://jeqpqpv.1freewebspace.com/hairloss-avodart.html]hairloss avodart[/URL]

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu Gloomy tales actual ashley furniture [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536072]actual ashley furniture[/url], 313, watch allegiant air [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536075]watch allegiant air[/url], rqchun, best pressure washers [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536078]best pressure washers[/url], ydwyys, follow dishnetwork [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536080]follow dishnetwork[/url], qceqbd, fresh adt security [url=http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1536076]fresh adt security[/url], rhmseh,